“They make you laugh. They make you cry. And then they leave you wondering, ‘Why?’ All fluff, no stuff.” Dr. Stephen Sroka, President, Health Education Consultants Dr. Steve Sroka is an internationally experienced speaker and consultant on youth sex, drugs, and violence issues. As a veteran health educator and crisis intervention expert, Steve shares a concern that many people […]
Enter your email address to subscribe to Ken's blog:
Ken Trump’s Blog
- Are superintendents and school boards flying blind when buying school security technology and products? A leading AI weapons detection company is reportedly facing two federal investigations. But would school leaders even know when questions exist about school security vendors?
- “Dancing with the Devil”: How some education associations and school safety conference organizers are selling their souls and conference agendas to security vendors — and potentially increasing school safety and liability risks for superintendents and school boards
- Mother of Oxford school shooter found guilty of involuntary manslaughter. Landmark? Yes. Precedent for all future school shootings? Probably not.
- Why voluminous school emergency/crisis templates are setting up school leaders for disaster – and why the absence of engaged school emergency/crisis teams is inexcusable
- Managing student fights at school: Strategic school safety planning for fight prevention and response